Capresso Coffee Burr Grinder
Consistent, uniform and fresh grinding for espresso machines, drip coffee makers, French press and pour-over brewers. The Capresso Coffee Burr Grinder with 17 grind settings allows for adjustment from coarse to fine for any brewing method.
Features and Benefits
- Large 1/2-pound whole bean container with 5-oz ground coffee container with lid
- Electronic timer lets you grind for 2 to 12 cups
- 17 position grind selector is perfect for espresso brewing, drip coffee makers, French press, or pour-over brewing methods
- Burr grinding wheels deliver the most consistent, uniform grinding
- Removable upper burr for easy cleaning
- Separate on/off button to stop grinding at any time or use for pulse grinding
- Automatic bean sensor
- Safety features include automatic stop when: bean container lid, ground coffee container or ground coffee container lid are not in place
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
The timer can be set to grind for 2 to 12 cups of brewed coffee. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. The amount of ground coffee varies quite a bit depending on how coarse or fine you grind and whether you use light, dry beans or dark, oily beans. After grinding a few times, you will find the correct grind amount position for the amount of coffee you want to grind. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process by simply pushing the on/off button.
Black with stainless steel
H-9½" x W-5½" x L-6½"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China