Jura GIGA X7 Professional with Free Coffee Starter Package
The GIGA X7 Professional redefines the pleasure of coffee. With the combined power of two grinders, two heating systems, one pump and one fluid system, coupled with user-friendliness and superior quality, the GIGA X7 Professional prepares delicious ristretto, espresso, espresso macchiato, café crème, caffè latte and latte macchiato - two at a time.
Free Coffee Starter Package:
- Jura Cool Control Basic (34 oz.)
- 4 lb. Gaia coffee whole bean
- Set of Bodum PILATUS double wall glass espresso & Cappuccino cups
Diversity in self-service GIGA X7 Professional
GIGA Value Protection
The simple operating concept and the wide range of specialities, from ristrettoto latte macchiato at the touch of a button, make the powerful GIGA X7 Professional the perfect coffee solution for delicious speciality coffees for customers,guests or employees. It always cut a fantastic figure, even when you’re pushed for time, because it can prepare two specialities – even speciality coffees with milk – at the same time.
2 professional ceramic disc grinders
To extract the aromas from the coffee and channel them into the cup, the fresh, roasted coffee beans are first of all carefully ground. Two high-performance grinders made from a virtually wear-free technical ceramic guarantee quick,precise, even and consistent grinding. Because it is not possible to manually adjust the consistency of grind during the short grinding process, the GIGA’s electronically controlled motors are responsible for this.
Variable dual spout with 2 coffee spouts and 2 milk spouts
The dual spout, a masterpiece of modern engineering, dispenses the liquid into the cup or glass and can be smoothly height-adjusted (between 70 mm and 159 mm) and width adjusted (between 20 mm and 50 mm). The cappuccino frother even features an adjustable air intake, controlled by a geared stepper motor. When you make a latte macchiato, the machine automatically dispenses hot milk followed by milk foam into the glass.
Twice the power for the perfect results
A classic favourite is once again enjoying increasing popularity and has become an insiders’ tip in many parts of the world: the caffè latte. It may sound simple, but in reality it’s something of a technical challenge, because its secret lies in the optimum blending of milk and coffee during preparation. The only way to achieve this is for the milk and coffee to flow into the cup at the same time. This is made possible by the use of two pumps, two flow meters and two separate heating systems.
- Dual electronically adjustable ceramic burr grinders produce between 5 and 16 grams of coffee per drink
- Active bean level monitoring alerts you when bean levels are low
- Two 23 oz. bean hoppers with air tight covers for keeping beans fresh
- .3 mm aluminum front with TFT color display
- 169 oz. water tank - May be removed or top filled
- Brew spouts are adjustable from 2.8" to 6.3" to accommodate a variety of cup sizes
- Fully programmable: amount of water, strength of coffee, temperature and amount of milk
- Jura's Fine Foam Technology assures excellent milk froth for cappuccino
- Dimensions: 14.6 wide x 22.2" high x 19.6" deep
- Power -1250 watts - 120 volts
- Made in Switzerland - 2 year warranty
|Water tank capacity||
|Coffee grounds container (servings)||
|Numbers of bean containers||
|Capacity of bean container with aroma preservation cover||
110 alternating current
< 0.5 Watt