Jura Z6 - Free Cafe Package
The new JURA Z6: feast for all the senses.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lowest Price Guarantee
Cafe Package included - Free ($220 Value):
- Jura Cool Control Basic 20 oz.
- 1 Lb. Fresh Roasted Gaia Coffee
- Set of Bodum PILATUS Double wall glass espresso cup (2.5 oz)
- Set of Bodum PILATUS Double wall glass cappuccino cup (8 oz)
The Z6 moves into completely new territory, taking the automatic speciality coffee machine to the next level.
The state-of-the-art generation of coffee machines is an impressive showcase of Swiss innovation. It achieves a brand new standard of quality across the whole spectrum of speciality coffees, from the short, fiery ristretto to the popular, mellow flat white.
A self-explanatory operating concept with many customizable options makes it an impressive choice. For the first time, it even features automatic filter detection technology. All control elements can be accessed from the front for maximum convenience. The characteristic, simple lines combined with lovingly created details, such as the water tank and cup illumination, express the machine‘s style and status.
The purest quality espresso
First, the beans are freshly ground to the ideal fineness by the new six-level AromaG3 grinder, which works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma. The variable brewing unit, which holds between 5 g and 16 g, electronically adjusts the pressure to the chosen amount of ground coffee. Before the brewing process begins, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©). This causes the pores to swell up and start to release the aroma. Next, the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©) developed by JURA ensures the optimum extraction time by pulsing the hot water through the ground coffee at the optimum frequency for the amount of water. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©) brings out every nuance of the aroma. With ten different intensity levels, users can customize their coffee to their own personal taste.
Ingenuity begins behind the scenes
The secret of specialty coffees crowned with milk and milk foam lies in a new feature: a ceramic valve that automatically adjusts the air intake. It ensures that the milk is either heated only, or heated and simultaneously frothed into a light-as-air foam. The milk and milk foam temperatures can be selected and programmed in ten different levels according to the user’s preferences. Cleaning the milk system has never been easier and more straightforward than with the Z6. This is thanks to another innovation from JURA engineers: automatic milk system cleaning at the touch of a button.
Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) for automatic filter detection
CLARIS water filters supply water of perfect quality for the best possible flavor. They also protect the fluid system against limescale and remove substances that impair smell and taste from the water. Minerals that are important for health are retained in the water. The result: freshly filtered water for perfect specialty coffees and optimum protection against limescale in the fluid system. The Z6 is the first automatic speciality coffee machine to feature automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID technology.
The Z6 packs incredible performance into compact dimensions. All the control
elements are conveniently accessible on the front. The removal of the water tank
and refilling of the bean container also take place conveniently from the front. Coffee
is 98% water, and the elegantly illuminated water tank underlines the importance
of ideal water quality to the perfect coffee result. The finished result is also beautifully
set off by the cup illumination.
- 1 Latte macchiato, 1 Flat white, 1 Macchiato, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Coffee, 2 Coffees, 1 Espresso, 2 Espresso, 1 Ristretto, 2 Ristretto, Steamed milk with milk foam, Milk foam
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Automatic grinder bypass accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- Active bean monitoring warns you when you are low on beans.
- Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Energy Save Mode
- Programmable Off Time
- Zero Energy power switch
- Dual coffee spouts are height and width adjustable: Height 3.2" to 6", Width .8" to 2.0"
- Height adjustable milk spout 3.2" to 6"
- Height adjustable hot water spout 3.2" to 6"
- 81 oz water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 9.9 oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover.
- Used grounds bin holds 20 portions
- 1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 25.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.6" Wide x 14.8" high x 17.7" deep
- 2-year Mfg. warranty
- Made in Switzerland