Jura J95 Carbon - Free cafe package
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- 2 lb. fresh roasted Gaia Coffee
- Jura Cool control (20oz.)
- Set of Bodum PILATUS double wall glass cappuccino cups (8oz.)
A truly pleasurable experience for the palate and eyes
Free coffee and Jura care package included ($130 Value)
The J95 is the first Jura coffee machine to incorporate a hand finished carbon front panel. The TFT 2.75" wide color display combines text and graphics, making the J95 super easy to use.
Use the TFT display to select your drink choice and then press a button for a delicious specialty coffee drink in under a minute.
Front panel elaborately finished with high quality materials
The hand-finished carbon front is a real style statement. It elegantly conveys the sovereignty and performance of the automatic coffee machine. The housing with soft-touch lacquering and discreet chrome highlights are the perfect finish to the beautiful, stylish all-round design.
The operating concept couldn‘t be clearer, simpler and more intuitive. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of speciality coffees appears on the TFT display. Just press the button once, and you‘ll soon be enjoying a delicious cup of coffee. The modern graphics coupled with the machine design paint a harmonious picture.
Aroma+ grinder now twice as fast for fully preserved aroma
By perfecting the cutting angle inside the grinding cone, the JURA engineers have managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time. So now coffee lovers can enjoy pure and perfect coffee indulgence with less preparation time and less noise.
The height of the cappuccino spout for latte macchiato and cappuccino and the coffee spout can be adjusted on a continuous scale. This allows you to create the perfect specialities both in a small espresso cup and in a latte macchiato glass up to 6 inches tall whenever you want. The integrated fine foam technology from JURA ensures unique milk foam quality with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- 15 bar power pump
- Integrated conical burr coffee grinder with variable fineness adjustment
- Programmable serving size
- Programmable strength, can grind from 5 to 16 grams per serving, 5 levels
- 9 oz. bean hopper with air tight aroma preservation cover
- Large 73 oz. water tank
- Clearyl water filtration
- Three temperature levels of hot water
- Two programmable coffee brewing temperatures
- Automatic cleaning function
- 1450 watts with Energy Save Mode and Zero Energy Switch
- Carbon Finish
- 20 oz. Stainless steel vacuum milk container, keeps milk cold for 8 hours
- Dimensions: 11.2" Wide, 13.5" High, 17" Deep - 24 pounds
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in Switzerland