Features and Benefits
- Delivers consistent, uniform grinding
- Ceramic construction provides long-lasting durability
- 6 oz. removable bean container
- 17 position grind selector for espresso brewing, drip coffee makers, French press, or pour-over brewing methods
- Removable burr grinding disc for easy cleaning
- Removable ground coffee container with lid
- Auto safety shutoff when container is removed or beans run out
- Convenient markings on bean container show the amount of beans for 4 to 16 cups
- Wraparound cord storage
- Integrated cleaning brush stores on the back of the machine
- Stainless steel housing
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained. Only grind what you are going to immediately brew.
The Ceramic Burr Grinder features markings on the inside of the lid from 4 to 16 cups to indicate where to fill the beans inside of the bean container. Fill the bean container with desired amount of coffee beans. Set fineness selection to desired setting. For espresso machines, use finer selection, for most drip coffeemakers use a medium to coarse selection. Press the On/Off switch to start and stop the grinding action as needed. Both the bean container and the upper burr are removable for easy cleaning. A handy bristle brush for the removal of fine coffee dust is integrated into the back of the machine for storage and pops out easily for cleaning.